Choosing the Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville service department gives you:
Toyota Maintenance and Auto Repair
it comes to maintenance, Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville is proud to
have 2 Toyota dealerships for you to choose from. We are incredibly
proud to have more positive online reviews than most other Toyota dealerships in greater Louisville, and we welcome you to experience for yourself our
first class service. Don't settle for less than the very best, let our
professional service reps diagnose, fix, repair and service your new or
Toyota Service AppointmentYour
step is to schedule your service appointment with our service advisor.
You can call us, or use our convenient online service
appointment scheduling tool. You are also welcome to visit us at our
locations. Check out
our directions and hours for the Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville service
department. Once you arrive for your service appointment, you are
welcome to relax in our comfortable waiting room which features free
cable TV, free Wi-Fi wireless Internet, free coffee, and more. A shuttle
service is available (please call ahead for more details). Your will be
inspected and any necessary repairs or service will be
identified. Our friendly service advisor will then consult with you
about the needed service. Your vehicle will then be serviced using
genuine OEM parts and accessories which are guaranteed for
performance. Upon completion, you can pay with cash, credit card, or
check. Your convenience and full satisfaction is our priority, and we
will work to accommodate your needs as best as possible.
Brake Repair, Oil Change, Tires, Batteries, Transmission Repair and More!
best way to prevent major repairs is to maintain your vehicle properly.
Our factory trained technicians are very familiar with the recommended maintenance for all vehicles. Common
repairs include fixing brake problems, brake repair and maintaining brake systems, Transmission repair and transmissions rebuilt, tires and wheels, including discount tires, Car battery replacement with several car batteries to choose from, and Oil changes.
Toyota Service Coupons and Specials
Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville posts new service coupons and specials each month for our customers. We usually have an oil change coupon posted
each month, if not make sure to call us for any oil change specials.
Make sure to check out the latest deals to help you save money
while keeping your vehicle in optimal driving condition.
Toyota Service and Maintenance Schedule
Wyler Toyota of Clarksville strongly encourages you to keep on top of your scheduled maintenance and factory maintenance to ensure
your vehicle is running both safely and optimally for a long time. These
intervals include normal service, preventative and
preventive maintenance, recommended maintenance, as well as tune up service. You can find your Scheduled Maintenance
Intervals in your owner's manual, or call us and we will assist you.
Here is a list of many of the Scheduled Maintenance Procedures:
- Inspect and rotate tires
- Inspect Air Filter
- Inspect accessory drive belt
- Inspect battery, including fluid, lines and connections, and overall condition
- Inspect ball joints, front ball joints
- Inspect brakes lines, hoses and connections, brake wear, brake fluid
- Inspect front and rear brakes, disc brakes, drum brakes
- Inspect CV-joint boots
- Inspect chassis and body fasteners, tighten as necessary
- Inspect clutch fluid (if applicable)
- Inspect coolant fluid level and cooling system hoses
- Inspect driveshaft
- Inspect EVAP canister filter
- Inspect exhaust system and heat shields
- Inspect fuel lines and hoses
- Inspect halfshafts and boots
- Inspect power steering fluid, steering operation and linkage
- Inspect rear differential fluid
- Inspect throttle body
- Inspect transfer case fluid
- Inspect transmission fluid
- Inspect vacuum and crankcase hoses
- Inspect and adjust idle speed
- Inspect and lubricate driveshaft U-joints, locks and hinges
- Replace air filter, cabin air filter, coolant, engine oil and filter, timing belt
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Check fluid levels, tire condition and pressure (including spare), windshield wiper and washer function, horn
Your Toyota Dealership Serving Greater Louisville
highly satisfied auto repair and maintenance customers come from
throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, including Jeffersonville, New Albany, Sellersburg, Rolling Hills, Jeffersontown,
Newburg, Utica, Worthington Hills, Vienna, Salem, Scottsburg, Dixie,
Harrison Grange, Highview, Clarksville and Louisville.